6 Things to know about health insurance options in Klamath County for 2018
Health insurance and health care are very hot topics right now. Everyone has questions, and a lot of people don’t have any answers. There have been so many changes over the last several years, and now new changes we don’t know even know what to expect. That is why we put out this helpful page for 6 things to know about health insurance options in Klamath County for 2018.
- Presidential Executive Order Promoting Healthcare Choice and Competition Across the United States. At this point we don’t know exactly what changes this will have on the plans that are available. Our guess is that if there are changes the companies will roll them out when available.
- There are two choices through healthcare.gov: Moda and Providence. Monte Johnson Insurance has two FFM certified agents to help you enroll or change plans.
- Regence Blue Cross (and Bridgespan) left the Klamath County market.
- Atrio left the Oregon market.
- Open enrollment is November 1st until December 15th!
- You can apply directly with a company like Moda or through healthcare.gov, and we can help you with either.
At Monte Johnson Insurance in Klamath Falls we can help answer questions and get you the information you need. Unfortunately we are all waiting to see what changes may take place for the plans available at this time. If there are other plans or changes they will be rolled out by the companies. Once they are available and we have more information we can review and discuss options with each individual.
For more information contact:
Monte Johnson Insurance
6508 S. 6th St.
Klamath Falls, OR 97603